Anja Perkins Photography

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Duhachek Wedding

Back in January i was honored to take the pictures of my dear friendsWedding.
It was 16hrs of hard but FUN work!
Their wedding was beutiful, the dress was stunning and family "adopted" us to their family.

I was a very traditional German wedding and I started with the preparation at the Hairdresser : 




after the Hairdresser we waited on the groom to arrive so i took the pictures of the bouquet and their wedding bands:



The Standesamt (court house) ceremony:


I found a little assistant in the grooms niece :) she was adorable



This is a german tradition at a wedding.

Between the courthouse ceremony we went to the Ludwigsburg Castle....

The Pictures turned out amazing.
And with my luck i almost pushed over one of these 50.000EURO vases... thank god nothing happend.
But it sure is a fun memory that i will be telling my grandchildren :)

The Church Ceremony/Baptism of their son.




And the reception... it sure was alot of fun :) And i am so glad i was a part of this

Their family made them a DIA Show, it was filled with smiles, laughter and tears.
Even i shed some :)

I wish them all the best in the future and i hope they will be happy forever :)



No comments:

Post a Comment