Anja Perkins Photography

Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Ice Cream} & my busy busy week


Hi! I hope everyone had a wonderful Weekend! 
I have been pretty busy last week with worrying about my husbands pay and a potential shutdown {I am so thankful it didnt happen} & running to doctors, ER and dentist with my oldest son. He had a cough, runny nose and running a fever. He was just miserable just laying on the couch watching TV or sleeping. Thank god he is feeling better now but he gave it to my youngest boy too :( So we had to start all over again :-S
So we just have been staying at home and relax with one of my addictions :)

Before I moved to California I never had this kind of ice cream before and now I am hooked! If I could I would eat a whole cup at once. It sure is addicting :)

I hope that everyone has a good start of the next week and hope to see ya soon... oh and before I forget!!
I decided that I will have a giveaway this month!! So watch out for the next Blog! 


No comments:

Post a Comment